I invite you to join me for a cup of coffee and a conversation.
Thanks to Natalie the Explorer who provides space to link and celebrate Weekend Coffee Share posts!
If We Were Having Coffee I Would Tell You:
- I planned a trip to Disney in March for Seb’s birthday and we are already excited!
- I took a class with Four Queens this morning and am so grateful to have found these Sunday classes. I love Selah’s energy and teaching style. The sessions are so fueling.
- Breakfast with my man this morning was perfect! We’ve had the most amazing laid back weekend. I did a lot of reading and thinking yesterday. I was able to get my fresh turkey for Thursday.
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! This year it is even more special that Chris and I are able to celebrate together. Cooking for him is one of my greatest delights and this meal is both of our favorites.
- Writing and walking are on the list for today. I have some work that needs to be done but I am looking forward to it!
Recommendations for the Week
Centered Programs, community, growth
What are your plans for this Sunday?
Thank you for joining me for a coffee chat. I hope to see you next weekend!